Whether you are new to yoga or starting up your practice after time away, we want your experience at Bloom Yoga to be as rewarding as possible. Below are studio guidelines and answers to frequently asked questions to help prepare you for your visit to the studio.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I wear to yoga?
Wear comfortable, breathable clothing.
What should I bring to yoga?
Bring a mat and water. Bring a towel if you find you sweat a lot. If you do not have a mat, we provide community mats that can be borrowed. However, if you decide to continue your yoga practice, we encourage you to buy your own mat. We suggest Jade Yoga Mats, made sustainably with natural rubber tapped from rubber trees, a renewable resource that contains no PVC, EVA, or other synthetic rubber. It’s dense enough to provide padding and sticky enough to provide traction for poses. Jade Yoga Mats are available for purchase in the reception area.
Do I need to sign up for class in advance?
Nope! Drop-ins are always welcome. Arrive 5-10 minutes before class begins to sign in and set up.
Do you offer prenatal yoga?
We do not offer a specific prenatal yoga class, but all of our classes are prenatal friendly. Please inform your teacher that you are pregnant and he or she will be available to provide you with safe prenatal modifications to each pose.
Studio Guidelines & Etiquette
- Inform your teacher of any injuries or health conditions.
- Turn cell phones off before class begins.
- Refrain from wearing perfume or any other fragrance.
- We suggest staying through the end of class to take in the full benefits of the practice, however, if you need to leave early, kindly let your teacher know before class and set up your mat by the front door.
- If you are feeling under the weather, please be mindful of those around you and consider
practicingin the comfort of your own home until feeling better.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!